Security Officer job In Hammersmith and Fulham
At MK9 we are always in search of professional Security Officers who can protect our clients sites, their assets and personnel. You will be required to remain alert to help prevent any theft, damage or other illegal activities. If you are based in Hammersmith And Fulham, or the surrounding area, and are looking for Security Guard Jobs then we have the work available for you since a vast majority of our sites are situated here.
Main purposes of job:
To provide security to the premises and satisfy client requirements.
- Access control / Gate operation
- Identification checks – personnel and vehicle
- Manage deliveries & collection
- Visitor Management
- Contractor Management
- Searches – personnel and vehicle
- Car park management
- Site patrolling – on foot and by vehicle
- Response to emergency incidents
- SIA license is essential
- Ideally have experience of working within a security environment
- Ideally Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to work on own initiative
- Calm under pressure
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work within established procedures and contribute positively to any improvements.
Why work for us
MK9 believes that our employees should be rewarded for their hard-work. They should have set goals and long-terms career opportunities. We aim to employ officers from varying backgrounds and skills and provide them with extensive training and developmental opportunities. Our HR Team works alongside our employees at all times. By carrying out regular Appraisals, we aim to provide our Officers with career goals and help them identify their growth potential.
If you would like to be a part of Metropolitan K9 Services Ltd, then please apply now!